The Midwest Glacial Lakes Partnership and its partners (you!) have permission to use the pictures below provided that they are only used for noncommercial, personal or educational use and credit is given to Mark Bugnaski Photography.
The photos below are organized by the chapters within the Shoreline Living documents. If you’d like the hi-resolution versions of these photos, you can access them in our Flickr albums.
- Introduction – Landscaping to Keep Inland Lakes Alive and Beautiful
- Chapter 1 – Building with Nature on a Waterlogged Site
- Chapter 2 – Native Plants Stand Fast to Protect the Shore
- Chapter 3 – Wildly Civilized: Native Plants for the Well-Ordered Yard
- Chapter 4 – For a Wild Life, Let Natives Bring Wildlife to You
- Chapter 5 – On Blue Lake, a Light Touch Keeps the Landscape Wild
- Shoreline Living Volume 1- Other
- Introduction – Landscaping with Nature
- Chapter 1 – Lawn Rangers No More: A Lake Yard Goes Native
- Chapter 2 – A Lakeside Farm Preserves a Hunting Tradition
- Chapter 3 – Fish Sticks in Lakes Help Put Fish on the Stringer
- Chapter 4 – A Lakefront Preserved for the Ages
- Chapter 5 – For Kids and Adults, Wild Wonders Abound on a Natural Shore
- Shoreline Living Volume 2- Other